RTM - RealTimeMonitoring
In order to provide security for your server,we've created RTM
The working of RTM
is very simple: on every server there is RTM
installed and run every 60 sec. and sending information in UDP protocol to RTM server. When it comes to server performance RTM
is noninvasive (contrary to SNMP and mrtg which may use up a lot of CPU).
Server processes information and sends it to:
How to install RTM?
- SOAP server (coming soon),
- manager v3 (coming soon),
- email message with information about improper server working and hardware defects,
- email message about'backdoor' installed on your server
- xml sites for OVH technical staff which allow them to help clients without connecting to their server
RTM is included since release 1.60. You can also install it on other releases with the command:
uses two external programs:
- hddtemp (checks the IDE hard disk temperature)
- dmidecoder (checks used up RAM and motherboard status)
2 backdoors on the server with improper working security system awstats:
Hard Disk problems
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.06GHz
Speed: 3073 MHz 3073 MHz
Pos 1: 512 MB 512 MB
Pos 2: 512 MB 512 MB
Model: Maxtor 6E040L0 Maxtor 6E040L0
Size: 41 GB 41 GB
Smart: 446 448
Status: ERROR ERROR
You should initially install ActivePerl?
by following this link:
Then download the latest version of RTM here:
All that remains now is to install as Administrator. To do this, right click on the installer file and click "Run as administrator"