All about MultiFTP for Plan line
OVH offers 3 types of FTP space:
If you'd like to share a part of your service with another person, you may use our Multi-FTP option.
For example, you add some pictures to the gallery and the other person may add some more via FTP.
If you'd like to host several websites on your hosting use the Multi-domain option. Unfortunately, you cannot divide disk space, so it's up to you to make sure the other person didn't use up all the space disk.
To activate MultiFTP
1. Log into Manager v3
2. Choose your domain form the menu on the left.
3. Then select "Website hosting" , next "MultiFTP" and "Create" .
The following page will appear:
- in the "Domain" field, the name of your domain will appear
- in the "Directory" insert the path to folder to which MultiFTP applies, e.g. /www/website/website2.
Every user will have an access to one folder with his/her login and password.
- in the "Sufix of loginfor FTP access" insert suffix to new Multi - FTP login;
- in the "Password" enter the new FTP password
- insert again the password and "Accept".
You need to use FTP client, insert login and password. The server name is the same as for main private FTP, e.g. ftp.domain.tld or ftp.websitehosting.ovh.net ( e.g. ftp.90plan.ovh.net).